Tuesday 24 December 2013

The Decision We Can't Make

Down with an illness no man on earth which to have till his or her demise, I've been having this lingering thought for a long time now. It's about a choice I believe most humans on earth which to make how which it's ever possible. What if it were possible for humans to choose their parents before coming to this world of uncertainty? Wouldn't it have been fair for humans to make a choice for whom they'll pass through when coming into this earth? I think it would have been fair and I believe it would have made this world a better place for mankind. I would have made a better choice of parenting if it were possible. I know some people would choose to remain with theirs if this can be decided in another life but I wouldn't. This is the decision mankind can't make and it's not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment